Resetting the handset completely deletes the phonebook/address book and the handset settings!
- Switch off the telephone.
- Press and hold down the green, red and house keys.
- Then release the red button but keep the other two pressed for a few seconds.
- The Android male will appear in the display and then a menu with blue background will appear.
- Use the button to the right of the box to select "Wipe Data/ Factory Reset" or "Wipe Data and DECT" (depending on the software) and confirm with the green button.
- A new menu will appear with some items marked "No". Please select the option which is marked with "Yes". Navigate with the arrow key and confirm with the green key.
- If you are asked for a "Reboot", please confirm.
The handset is then reset to the factory settings.