If you activate Homecoming, the Gigaset elements app notifies you when a door opens and a motion is detected after 5 minutes of inactivity. The Homeleaving event is generated when a motion is detected and door opens after 5 minutes of inactivity.
For example, with Homecoming you have the option of being notified when and if your child has come home. With Homeleaving, for example, you can be notified if and when your child leaves the house.
ATTENTION: A homecoming / leaving can only be activated if a door/universal sensor and a motion sensor are registered in your system.
Through "Personalised Notifications", the Smart Home System automatically recognises which family member is leaving or entering the house with the smartphone and informs the other family members.
A personalized homecoming is generated as soon as your smartphone is recognized in the vicinity of your home and then enters the apartment within 15 minutes.
A personalized homeleaving is generated as soon as the smartphone leaves the apartment and then within 15 minutes the smartphone is outside the vicinity of your home.
How can I activate Homecoming / leaving?
- Open the Gigaset elements app
- Click on the 3 horizontal stripes in the top left corner.
- Click on [Configuration]
- Click on [Homecoming / leaving].
- Click on the door / doors with which you can enter the apartment
- Under "Track..." you can switch Homecoming and/or Homeleaving to "Active".
- Under "By selecting..." you can switch on a motion detector so that the system can register a movement.
- Click on the tick in the top right corner to complete the process.