To receive a call notification on your smartphone in the elements app, a Gigaset Go-Box must be registered on your Gigaset elements account.
The call notification must be activated in the web configurator (web UI) of the Go-Box. Follow the steps below:
- Open the web configurator of the Go-Box:
- Open the web browser on the PC/tablet
- Enter https://www.gigaset-config.com in the address bar (if necessary, select the device).
- After the connection has been successfully established, the web site [Registration] is displayed in the web browser.
- Select the language you want
- Enter PIN (default: 0000) and confirm with [OK].
- (As an alternative to the address www.gigaset-config.com, you can also enter the IP address of the telephone. (e.g. 192.168.1.20) - To determine the IP address of the telephone, press the Login-/Paging-key on the Go-Box briefly. The IP address is displayed on the registered handsets.
- click on [Settings]
- click on [Messaging]
- click on [Call Notification]
- select the connections for which you require notification about calls
- click on [Save]
- click on [Logout]