- In order for an incoming call to be announced by name, the L800HX speaker must be linked to the Alexa account.
- The Amazon Alexa account must be verified via a mobile phone number. (In the Alexa app: [Settings] - [Your profile] - [Mobile number].
- The contacts must be in the address book of the Alexa app. (If [Import Contacts] is set to "Enabled", allow Alexa to import your contacts regularly from the address book of your device) - In the Alexa app: [Settings] - [Communication] - [Manage Contacts] - [Import Contacts] must be set to "Enabled".
- Alternatively, contacts can also be added manually. - In the Alexa app: [Settings] - [Communication] - [Manage contacts] - [Add contact].
- The country and city code must be correct
- No more than one Amazon Alexa account can be linked to a mobile phone number.
Modified on: Wed, 7 Apr, 2021 at 7:37 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.