Set up a Gigaset elemets account:
Please go to the website app.gigaset-elements.com and click on [Register]. Alternatively, you can do this directly in the Gigaset elements app on your smartphone.
Enter your data, your e-mail address and your password. Please note that the password must consist of at least
- 1 lower case
- 1 upper case letter
- 1 number
- 1 special character
- and at least 8 characters
In the elements APP:
Then type in the captcha code displayed below.
When you click on "register", you will receive the following message:
"Your registration was successful! An email with an activation link will be sent to the address you entered. After clicking the link, you can use the system."
Open the e-mail you received from us and confirm the link in the e-mail. After you have confirmed the registration, you can log in to the elements app with your data and activate your Smart Home system.
You have not received an e-mail with an activation link?
Please check your spam folder. Depending on the settings of your e-mail box, the e-mail may end up in the spam folder.
Please log in directly to your e-mail inbox. Some e-mail programs do not copy the confirmation link correctly.
If no confirmation of your registered elements account is received within 24 hours, it will be automatically deleted. Simply register your elements account again and then confirm the e-mail.
If you want to change your password from your Gigaset elements account, proceed as follows:
- Please open the elements app
- Click on the 3 horizontal stripes at the top left and select [Account] under the menu item.
- In the next menu, please select [Profile].
- Click on the 3 vertical dots (top right).
- A window with [Change password] opens at the top right, please click on it.
Now you can enter your old password and assign a new password (the new password must be entered twice for confirmation).
Click on the tick (top right) to save the new password.
To reset the password, please click here or when logging in to the Gigaset elements app on "Forgotten password" directly below the login field:
Now enter the e-mail address of your Gigaset elements account from which you want to change the password. You will then receive an e-mail with a link that you can use to assign a new password.
Please note that the new password must meet the following criteria:
- min. 8 characters
- at least 1 capital letter
- at least 1 lower case letter
- at least 1 number
- at least 1 special character (special characters such as §,$, & should not be used)
Once you have confirmed the password, it will be changed and you can use the new password when logging in.
You can carry out the deletion yourself. However, first make sure that the smart home base and/or the Gigaset camera are no longer connected to your Gigaset elements account.
To do this, please open the elements app and navigate to [Elements]. Tap on the smart home base and the Gigaset camera and remove the devices via the trash. You can then delete the Gigaset elements account as described below.
- Please open the website app.gigaset-elements.com and log in with your data.
- After you have logged in, click on your system name at the top and select [Edit profile].
- On the next page, select [Profile] on the left-hand side.
- Click on the 3 dots next to [Account - Edit Profile] and select [Delete Account].
- Confirm the assignment and the account will be deleted.
Your data is safe with us.
To guarantee the best possible security for your Gigaset Smart Home system and the associated data, the elements Cloud servers are stationed with a provider in Germany. This guarantees data security and data protection in accordance with the German Data Protection Act.