ATTENTION: Before you start logging in the thermostat, batteries must not yet be inserted.
(after the batteries have been inserted, the thermostat goes into registration mode for a certain time).
- open the elements APP
- click on [ELEMENTS] on the start screen of the app, alternatively on the 3 crossbars at the top left and then on [Elements].
- click on the orange button with the plus (bottom right)
- click on [thermostat].
- If necessary, select a base where the thermostat is to be registered.
- now insert the batteries into the thermostat and follow the instructions in the app (as soon as the display of the thermostat shows JIN, press "Next" directly in the app - when registering, make sure that the thermostat is not more than one metre away from the base)
- if the thermostat does not connect to the Base, reset the thermostat and repeat the registration process - Reset: press all 3 buttons simultaneously until the countdown has counted from 1 to 9.
- When mounting your thermostat on the heating system, make sure that the thread does not jam and that you use the correct adapter for the heating valve.
If you want to unscrew the thermostat from the heating valve, please reset the thermostat beforehand so that the pin of the thermostat can move to its original position.
To do this, press all 3 buttons simultaneously until the countdown has counted from 1 to 9.
|If the Middle Button flashes red every second, please contact Gigaset Service via one of our various channels.|