If the Camera 2.0 is already logged into an Elements account and registered in the elements app, it is absolutely necessary (for a complete factory setting) to remove it from the app first.
To do this, please proceed as follows:
- Tap on the "three bars" at the top of the app's home screen
- tap on "Elements
- tap on "the Camera 2.0 to be deleted"
- tap on "the rubbish bin" in the top right-hand corner
The Camera 2.0 is now removed from your Elements account but is still connected to your router and the video server.
To remove the Camera 2.0 from the video server, proceed as follows:
Step 2 (Camera - Reset)
- Camera 2.0 is still on.
Use a SIM-tray-pin or office clip to carefully press and hold the reset button below the camera.
- after approx. 20 sec. you will hear a soft "click" of the camera's relay and the status LED (above the lens) will light up at the same time for approx. 5 sec. and then it goes out.
- After the status LED has turned off after the 5 seconds mentioned above, you can release the reset button
- Now wait for a further approx. 40 sec. until the status LED flashes in the sequence "short, short, long"
- Please now disconnect the power supply for about 10 sec.
- After the power plug has been connected again, please wait again until the camera flashes in the sequence "short, short, long".
- The whole process (step 2) takes about 140 to 150 seconds in total
- After completing steps 1 and 2, the Camera 2.0 is in the delivery state.
- Please be aware, that the boot process (after the power plug has been connected) takes approx. 60 seconds and the Camera 2.0 only reacts to any actions after this time.