Modificado en: Vie, 1 Abr, 2022 at 1:48 P. M.
You can connect your elements account with Alexa as follows:
- Please open the Amazon Alexa app and log in.
- Please click on [Skills], not on smart home.
- Please search for the Gigaset smart home skill "Smart Home by Gigaset.
- Please activate the skills and log in with your elements account.
- Please give Amazon the rights to access your elements account.
Your elements account is now connected to Alexa.
The following commands can now be used:
Alexa, tell Gigaset "help" - Alexa explains the possibilities of the skills.
Alexa, tell Gigaset I'm going to bed - Alexa activates the night mode.
Alexa, tell Gigaset I'm gone - Alexa activates the [Out of Home] mode.
Alexa, tell Gigaset "My mode" - Alexa activates the [Individual] mode.
Switching to [Home] mode by voice command is not available for security reasons.