Modificado en: Vie, 1 Abr, 2022 a 12:24 P. M.
You can programme your Gigaset thermostat via the "Rules" in the Gigaset elements app.
- Open the elements app
- Click on the 3 horizontal stripes in the top left corner.
- Click on [Rules].
- Click on [ADD NEW].
- Click on [SCHEDULE].
- Click on [Thermostats], a tick appears and confirm with [CONTINUE].
- Click on the alarm clock and set the time at which the thermostat is to be switched over.
- Under Repeat you can determine whether the set time should be repeated " Every Day", from "Monday to Friday", from "Saturday to Sunday", or under " Every Week" individual days and confirm it with [CONTINUE].
- Click on the thermostat you want to programme and confirm with [CONTINUE].
- Set the desired temperature and confirm with [CONTINUE].
- Now you can give the "rule" a name under RULE NAME and confirm with [FINISH].
In this way, you can create a "rule" for each switching time.
In the following example video, a rule is created in which the thermostat is set to a temperature of 20 degrees from Monday to Friday at 6:30 am.