1. Via the elements app
- Open the elements app
- Click on the 3 horizontal stripes in the upper left corner
- Click on [Plugs]
- Click on the smart-plug you want to switch.
- Here you can also set the duration for which the smart-plug is to remain switched on.
- Click the switch to "On" and confirm it with the button [Apply to room].
2. You can switch the smart plugs via a widget on the home screen of your Android smartphone:
- Press for about 1 second on a free field on the home screen of your smartphone.
- Click on [Widgets]
- Select the appropriate widget under Gigaset elements and drag it to a free space on your home screen. You still need to confirm that you have set up the widget.
- Now you can switch any smart plug from the home screen.
3. Via Amazon Alexa. To do this, you need an Amazon account and the Amazon Alexa app.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app and register if necessary
- Click on [Devices]
- Click on [+] in the top right corner, then add device
- Click on [Plug and select "Gigaset" from the list
- Click on [Search devices] and connect your smart plug
Now you can also switch your smart plug in the Amazon Alexa app or by voice commands via Alexa
4. About the Rule Schedule
- Example video of a rule creation in the appendix [Rule.plug.mp4].
5. Via the button on the plug