To register your Gigaset smart camera, please check the following points:
- Please make sure you have a visible WLAN network.
- Your WLAN password should not contain any special characters such as §,$, & or similar and should not contain more than 20 characters.
- Please use a WPA2 key when connecting, not the WPS key.
- Our Gigaset smart camera uses 2.4GHz WLAN network and requires automatic IP assignment.
- Mesh networks are also not supported.
If the camera has already been in use before, it must always be reset beforehand.
In addition, the camera must not be connected with Bluetooth beforehand, but only when you are informed of this during the login process in the elements app.