Is it possible to get a refund?

If you have any claims against Gigaset Communications GmbH arising from the discontinuation of the Smart Home products, these are insolvency claims. These can be filed with the court-appointed administrator, enclosing proof of the existence of the claim. You can find the form for registering your claims in insolvency proceedings below. Please complete and return this form to White & Case LLP, Dr. Christoph Schulte-Kaubrügger, Königswall 21, 44137 Dortmund, Germany.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article