Back up data associated with one or more Google accounts via the Android Backup Service. If you need to change phones or delete data, you can restore the data from any previously backed up Google Account.
The following data is backed up:
- Google Calendar settings
- WLAN networks and passwords
- Backgrounds of the start screen
- Gmail settings
- Apps installed via Google Play (apps saved in the Play Store app)
- Screen settings, i.e. brightness and sleep mode
- Language and input settings
- Settings and data from external apps, which are different for each app
The Android Backup Service is not used by all apps. Some apps may not backup and restore all data.
4. "Back up to Google Drive" must be enabled
Klick "Back up now"
5. Backing up your data