After an update to software version 42.254, problems with the answering machine may occasionally occur. In this case, please downgrade to the previous software version.
Proceed as follows:
1. connect the base to the router via LAN cable
2. To determine the IP address of the base, enter www.gigaset-config.com in the browser address field, all Gigaset devices
in the network are displayed and the corresponding base is selected.
The second option: press the Paging key on the base station and read the IP address in the handset display.
3. the password is the system PIN (default PIN is 0000)
4. settings → device management → open firmware update
5. set "Search for firmware automatically" to "No
6. start the firmware downgrade base the "Previous Version
7. confirm with "OK". The update is performed automatically.
Note: After this procedure, old messages on your answering machine may be deleted.
If you still have problems with your answering machine, please contact our technical support.