|Gigaset GS270 (plus)||yes|
|Gigaset GS370 (plus)||yes|
- Android version 6 (Marshmallow)
- Updated Google Play services
- COVID-19 function must be activated
- Enough memory
- Bluetooth (so-called "Bluetooth Low Energy" or abbreviated "BLE"), which must also be permanently switched on in order to use the app
- if an error message "Cause 3 Something went wrong" appears, try again the next day (note on Google Mobile Services: For the Corona Warning App to work, Google must automatically update the Google Mobile Services on your device. This is not possible manually. If you have updated the Google Play services to the latest version, you will still need to wait for the automatic update of Google Mobile Services).